Conference Registration Details
Full Local Delegate (no accommodation) conference package rate only available as of Wednesday 08 May 2019.
FANZ Member - Full Conference Participation
Local delegate (no accommodation) $1535.00 + GST per person
NON FANZ Members add $400 per person to each package.
For accommodation FANZ suggest you go directly to Holiday Inn, our second hotel for Delegates at the National Franchise Conference as the Distinction Hotel is now full. It is a short walk between hotels or we will have a transfer between hotels if required. Please find details of Holiday Inn below:
Holiday Inn Rotorua
Address: 10 Tryon St, Whakarewarewa,
Phone: 07-348 1189
Full payment inclusive of a $250.00 non-refundable registration fee per person will be charged at the time of registration. Please refer to our Terms and conditions - cancellation policy for refunds or exchanges.
Conference Registration Includes
- 2 days conference including, breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- 2 night accommodation at The Distinction Rotorua (with an optional 3rd night at special conference rate)
- 2 full days business programme
- Inspirational and innovative speakers
- Trade Show with some of our best suppliers
- Optional Wednesday night Dessert evening from 8.00pm – 9.30pm onsite at Distinction book your space via the Registration tab
- Welcome reception (food/beverages) includes return bus transfers
- Final night with entertainment, drinks and dinner
What’s Not Included?
- Travel to and from Rotorua
- Meals & beverages other than stated
- Personal costs for hotel services
Wednesday 19th June
For the early arrivals with a 3-night package, delegates can register for Conference between 6.00pm-7.00pm in the Trade Stand Zone. Check in at the hotel is from 2.00pm, should you arrive early and your room is not ready – the hotel can store your luggage at reception.
Delegates who choose to arrive on the Wednesday we hope to see you at the Wednesday night Dessert Networking function from 8.00pm-9.30pm.
Thursday 20th June
Conference Registrations will be open from 7am on Thursday the 20th of June in the Conference Room Foyer. Following is an outline of activities which will be updated as further details are finalised